Who we are:
Company Name: Creme Software Ltd, Trading as Creme Global, and also as the organisers of the Predict Conference.
Registered Office: 4th Floor, The Design Tower, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland
Company Reg. Number: 400692
Creme Software Ltd, Trading as Creme Global, in both instances will be referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in the following privacy statement and cookies policy.
This Statement and Policy:
Creme Global process, gather and store your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)(EU) 2016/679 and all Irish statutory laws and regulations.
This statement is compiled to provide you with clear information with regards to your rights and how data is managed and stored at Creme Global.
- Creme Global’s Clients
- Personal data gathered on Creme Global’s Websites and Applications during its operation
- Creme Global’s Suppliers (contracted & not contracted)
Please note that any links to websites from our corporate or client conference and event websites are governed by their own privacy statements and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements.
Data Processing pertaining to Your Data Privacy:
Creme Global process data pertaining to its activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Creme Global will only use your data for the indicated purpose at the time of submission.
- Data is collected and processed lawfully in order to perform contractual, specific and legitimate purposes, including existing contractual obligations, or to start negotiations in entering a new contract.
- All personal data collected and processed is relevant and limited to the purpose for which it was processed.
- All personal data collected and processed will be limited to the necessity of the purpose and processed in a transparent manner.
- All personal data processed and collected will be managed with appropriate organisational measures to ensure the safeguarding of your data, to ensure protection from data theft, unlawful processing or accidental damage or loss.
- Where indicated, we will use your data for legitimate business purposes; future marketing, product offers and or general communications as disclosed or in response to correspondence.
- Please also refer to the cookies policy and website data policy information below.
- All personal data will be maintained for no longer than reasonably necessary and or legally required or deemed necessary. This does not affect your rights to have your data deleted by contacting our DPO.
Transfer of Data:
- Your data will never be disclosed, sold or shared with a third party without your explicit, informed consent unless it is believed that Creme Global are required to disclose data in order to comply with any applicable laws, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
Data We Collect:
In order to provide our services, Creme Global collects and processes personal information to meet all contractual and legal obligations pertaining to our services.
This data is may include but is not limited to:
- Name, Date of Birth
- Personal contact details: Address, email and telephone number(s)
- Work contact details: Address, email and telephone number(s)
- Employment Information
- Passport and or Visa Entry Information
- IP Addresses – in the provision of payment services and or web activity
- Browser type
- Banking and or payment information including credit card information
- Anonymous statistical data involving the use of Creme Global’s and our operational conference websites
- Hotel, travel, social event interaction and tour information
- Scientific/Academic opinion and or research
- ‘Special Category Data’ as required including but not limited to gender, accessibility/mobility or dietary including religions requirements
Your data will only be used for the purpose as indicated per the service(s) used while interacting with Creme Global. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and will be modified depending on the service(s) and or conference.
Creme Global collects this data through the following methods, but not limited to:
- Telephone Correspondence
- Postal correspondence
- Submission of Employment CV’s
- Online forms (including but not limited to: Conference registration, enquiry, newsletter database sign-up forms, abstract submission forms)
- Website interaction – Creme Global and Conference websites – see cookies policy below and refer to relevant conference-specific policies as displayed on these websites
How We Use Your Data:
Creme Global, in delivery of its contractual obligations and company operations, will only use your data for the purpose as provided to our offices. Your data will not be disclosed to any third party where not required contractually through informed consent or required by law. This would apply both to Creme Global’s operational tasks and contractual obligations in the management of a conference.
We will use your data through the below, but not limited to, activities:
- Updating and maintaining our own records and marketing purposes
- Ensuring Statutory Tax ComplianceEmployment Purposed and Applications
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations as a result of service agreements as requested
- Anonymised data from both Creme Global and conference website to compile statistics on website usage- see cookies policy below
- Registration and or Booking/submission services. Your data may/will be provided to relevant third parties including; relevant government agencies, hotels, travel and transport groups, tour operators as part of the confirmed selected services. These third parties may reside outside the EU.
- In response to a correspondence
- With the purpose of financial management from contractual agreements both individuals, groups and corporate entities
Where necessary and appropriate under applicable laws, your data will be disclosed by Creme Global:
- in response to a public or governmental request
- to comply with a legal process
- enforcement of Creme Global’s and our acting conference’s terms and conditions
- to protect our privacy, rights, safety and property
- to limit liability and damages and or seek legal remedies against Creme Global
We apply a best practice policy when engaging our key suppliers in alignment with current GDPR guidelines and disclosures. You are responsible for reviewing any booked third-party services, client conference associations/groups or website for individual privacy policies pertaining to the submission of your data. We cannot guarantee your personal data’s security and therefore do not assume any liability in this regard.
Your Rights and How to Contact us:
You can contact Creme Global to request a copy of your personal data, rectify any errors, restrict processing, request portability of your data and or information pertaining to the processing of your personal data.
At any stage, you may request to have your personal data held by Creme Software Ltd (T/A Creme Global) deleted, excluding data which we are required to keep for legal and legitimate business purposes.
You are under no obligation to provide Creme Global with personal data but when disclosed, you have a duty to provide correct, accurate, truthful and lawful information. This data may be required to provide access to all or parts of the services we provide and as such without, may deem this request undeliverable.
Creme Software Ltd (T/A Creme Global) will request your consent prior to using your personal data for purposes not set out in this policy and subject to relevant data protection laws.
Data Protection Officer Information
You can contact Creme Global by:
Post: 4th Floor, The Design Tower, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland